Tuesday 17 July 2012

Some wife massage lovers and their thoughts

Here is a collection of real thoughts of wife lovers who wish to have wife massage and wife sex.Its always awesome to share wife massage stories here.check the conference calling of comments of couples who like hot wife massage.

When Jay's 28 year-old wife Lori went off to college that year without him he was worried about their relationship. A graduate of an all-girls high school and a virgin until just last year, he knew there would be temptation to try new things. But rather than worry about what might happen, Jay decided to embrace it and bought her a laptop with a webcam. Surprisingly, she was turned-on by him encouraging her to try other men and expand her sexual experiences. Here he uses web chat to watch her get expanded by a black classmate in a dorm room.It remained a fantasy for years to have wife massage and sex.This was done practically after getting married.


"Hey Bobby I'm addicted to your web conference blog of hot wife and wife massage. That's not weird is it for a girl to like your blog? Anyway here is my movie that I did send to another site too but I hope you still want it on your blog too. I'm 23 and live in Atlanta and this was from last year. My useless now ex fiance was supposed to come over for a romantic night but he was too busy at the bar shooting darts with his buds so I kept texting where was he at until he pissed me off and I said don' bother coming over. But I was going to surprise him by letting him make a movie like he wanted so then I was all ready and in the mood and the camera was setup with nobody there. So I sent text to a friend Jerry that I used to hook-up with in college before I was engaged and told him he had 5 minutes to come over and do me if he wanted and I think he was there in 3. Good thing I put a old towel down because he was REALLY glad to see me and made a huge sticky mess all over. So my ex missed out on making this movie and we broke-up a few months later anyway and I don't care if he sees it.

Beautiful white girlfriend is lightly bound for sex with a black guy. It's obvious she is doing this purely for her boyfriend's benefit as she barely makes a sound during the whole ordeal and keeps glancing a him behind the camera with a "you had better be enjoying this" look. I have a feeling he is going to owe her big for agreeing to do this for him to watch. This clip was sent by the moderator from another site who is a fan of this blog so all credit to the original anonymous submitter. But it's too good not to post here even without the full story.Stay tuned for more wife massage stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hot women

Hot Babes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...