Saturday 2 April 2016

Sharing My Wife With My Boss

My name is Bilal and I’m 43 years old, 5′ 8″ tall and 70 kg. This sex story is about sharing my wife with another man. My wife Samina is 38 years, 5’3″, 38-28-34 with D sized boobs and 58 kg. She is beautiful and being an extrovert she makes friends easily.I work in a multinational company and my boss, Mr Shahid is a 50 years old man. He's tall and active guy. Once my wife came to collect some money from my office and Mr Shahid seen her. Right from that day, I had a feeling that Shahid was got interested in my wife. I had noticed him exchanging glances with my wife on that occasion even in my presence. In Near time we were planning a big party in our house with families putting up a get together. The Boss and my wife were taking active part in the party and this gave opportunity to my boss to interact closely with my wife. Naturally, everyone was nice with Boss and so was my wife. They talked a lot to each other and she frequently smiled and laughed with him. I felt they were getting closer to each other.

Wife-Sharing-With-Boss

Once in a dark area I even saw him put his arms around her waist and hold her tightly, but she was resisting and telling him something.When I confronted my wife about it she said that there was nothing and she was being nice with Boss for the sake of my career only. She reminded me about my promotion which was under progress and our files were already sent to my Boss. Invited my Boss to our home for dinner and he warmly accepted my invitation when I told him that my wife wants to invite you Sir. So I told my wife about everything and she accepted to do everything right. My Boss arrived right in time and after having a formal talk I executed my plan. I told him that I had an emergency and I have to leave for an hour as one of my relatives is in some trouble. I drove away, parked my car at a distance from home and came back inside house within 20 minutes from the backside door. I quietly hidden myself behind the window of our bedroom as my wife would be coming to bedroom sooner with my Boss.

Soon my wife executed the plan, and my Boss obeyed her in a decent manner. He also wanted to avail the chance of my sudden departure from house. But he never knew that I was observing everything from the slightly opened window. My wife was looking stunning in a black sari with a pink border and a matching sleeveless pink floral blouse. I saw the Boss open the large door of bedroom and took my wife inside and heard it being latched from inside.

My Boss had embraced my wife from behind and was holding her tightly while she was hesitating and expressing a little concern. My wife “Shahid please don’t do this. My husband may come. Let’s just sit and chat.”

Boss “Samina I haven’t come here to chat and please don’t worry. Your husband will not be back for at least 1 hour. So there is absolutely nothing to worry. My wife reminded him about the promtion consideration as my Boss tried to kiss her. He obeyed saying; Don't worry baby, I will tomorrow sign it at priority. He locked his lips at my wife's lips while pressing her boobs quite firmly. They kept on kissing and I was watching all this in the dim light of our bedroom standing outside the window. I felt my cock getting rock hard after watching my wife first time with someone else who was soon going to share my wife and all her body. 

My boss made my wife moaning louder and louder as he removed her dressing. He spread her legs wide and started licking her pussy. she grabbed his head and pushed it right inside her. She was enjoying the fuck. It seemed like she was more than willing to fuck my boss rather than doing it for my promotion. Whatever, I was enjoying the wholy fuck and stroking my cock outside. After licking my wife's wet pussy, My boss stood up and took his dick out. Omg, boss got a good thing to pound my wife. He was thicker and harder than me. He quickly went to my wife's face and then plugged his cock in my wife's throat.

He mouthfucked my wife till she giggled and it touched her throat. He pushed his dick into her throat, and she giggled. Wow, It was such a delight to watch my wife being used by another man. She sucked his cock like a real slut and I couldn't hold my cum more. I just got released watching all this outside and all my cum dropped onto the wall. But my boss was now ready to fuck my wife's pussy.

He came , aligned his cock and rubbed it on her pussy lips. she moaned as he pushed his cock tip inside her, he stopped and then pushed the half of his cock inside. She moaned and he pushed the entire shaft of his cock inside my wife's fleshy vagina. He drilled her like a slut. He slapped her ass many times while fucking and he also abused her by saying; tell you loving husband about my dick inside you, tell him how good I fucked you bitch; Rather than getting annoyed of abusing, I liked his words. He pounded my wife so fast that she got stuffed. 

He was drilling her with her legs wide opened and held by his hands and his balls just brushing her pussy again and again. Then he made her doggy and fucked her like he was fucking a callgirl. He brutally fucked my wife from top. Then, He thrown some saliva on her ass, and asked her if he could fuck her ass. Ass fucking was one of my wife's favorites so she never resisted and he slowly pushed his dick in my wife's ass. He fucked my wife's ass nicely. And this fuck session ended in 30-35 minutes as he exploded all his load in my wife's ass.

Omg, what a scene it was. I was sharing my wife with my boss and watching the all fuck session. After watching that I went back and brought my car back home. When I came back, my Boss was sitting in drawing room and pretending as nothing had happened between him and my hot wife. He never knew that he shared my wife with my consent. An hour later, my wife presented us dinner and we both happily enjoyed the dinner. My wife also remained an actress pretending as nothing had happened. I was happy that my promotion file would be signed next morning. The next morning, I got a good news that I was promoted to the General manager seat of my company. I hope that readers would love my sex story. Check out wife swapping home made pics here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hot women

Hot Babes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...