Wednesday 18 May 2016

Wife Swapping Story : The Real Story

This story is not a fantasy story. It is our real story of getting involved in wife swapping. Me and my hot wife were married for 6 years when we started thinking about different options to enjoy our married life. In first 5 years of marriage, we got two cute kids and we were quite content with the proceedings of our marriage. We were spending a happy life but sex was a kind of routine between us after the birth of the kids. To be honest I'm not bad at dick size. I measure about 6.6 inches in length and my wife was very content with the shape, size and timing of my dick. We always spent a good hour of fucking but still there we felt of need of some change. Initially, I thought to share my wife with some other male but sharing my wife could only bring one way delight. I thought about it, discussed it with my hot wife but she seemed a bit reluctant about wife sharing.
 
wife-swapping

Then I started thinking about wife swap. When I discussed wife swapping option with her she seemed a bit sparked with the idea. We discussed this swapping option for many weeks and slowly she started taking interest into this. We talked like, how she would feel if some other husband drills her and I drill his wife on the same bed. In the recent days, she started talks be herself about wife swapping and we talked about the couples in our neighbors and family. Though she was happier to discuss a few couples in neighbors but she seemed reluctant to spark talking about couples in our own family. So, I started searching for a suitable couple in our neighbors or friends circle.

Believe me, it was the hardest time to find out the best and right couple for swapping. It was a thing that I couldn't discuss openly so we have to be very careful in telling other couples of our friends circle or neighbors about wife swapping option. Anyhow, after a struggle of about 6 months, me and my hot wife were agreed to try this taste check with a couple living next to our house.

Sorry, I forgot to tell about our details. I'm 35Y old, tall, fair looking husband while my wife is 30 Y old , fair look, 36D sized lady. The couple we selected were 32Y/29Y old with no kids. Their names were Sara and Jamal (Changed). Jamal was a lecturer at a college while his wife was also teaching in a girl's school. Sara was a good friend of my wife and she often visited our house on weekends. She was quite a sexy wife who easily grabs attention of men but she looked quite sober because she often avoided to respond to such men.

I talked to my wife and asked her to check sara for swapping option. Sara also wears 36D bra as per my wife's knowledge and she often discussed her pregnancy matters with my wife. She often seeked advice from my wife because we got first child right after 11 months of our marriage. Anyhow, my wife and sara were quite open in discussing sexual matters. My wife asked me to hold on while she check sara's intentions about swapping on a suitable time.

One day, when sara visited our house, I intentionally took both kids out so that my wife can easily discuss swapping option with sara. During discussion, my wife started showing her the albums of our marriage pics on my laptop and intentionally browsed a folder which was full of group-sex movies and clips. We have downloaded those clips and most of those were foursomes and swapping xxx clips. My wife opened it and pretended her as she had done it UN-intentionally and quickly closed it again after saying sorry to sara. But, to her surprise, Sara smiled and said; Wow you people also have these movies, we watch these also. My wife shown a kind of surprise; Really? Yes, Sara replied. So my wife opened the same folder again and asked sara ; What kind of clips you people have from these.

Sara looked at each file for some time and then pointed her finger to one clip which was purely wife swapping. That clip was consisting of home-made foursome of two couples. Anyhow, my wife played that clip and suddenly got up to bring tea for sara. Sara started watching it delightfully and when my hot wife returned with a cup of tea, Sara was totally indulged into the beauty of wife swapping. My wife broken the silence by saying that, me and my husband always loved this but we couldn't find a suitable and trust-able couple. Sara looked at my wife surprisingly and asked; Really, You people too? My wife said; You Too? and they both laughed upon exposing each others fantasies.

Anyhow, my wife suggested her that If her husband is agreed we can try something. Sara told my wife that she would discuss it with her husband on a suitable time. The next week, My wife visited Sara's house to check the proceedings and her husband was there inside the house. He opened the door and his reaction to stare my wife's busty figure was quite different than past. Probably, sara told him about us and he was looking at my wife with lusty eyes. Anyhow, later sara revealed the truth and told my wife that her husband was willing to do a same room sex. Swapping could happen if we all four feel easier together on the bed. My wife made it done with her and invited them for a night stay at our house. They decided that we would start sex with own partner and see if it feels normal. If it feels good, we may swap husbands.

The next Saturday Sara and Jamal visited us at dinner. Sara and my wife prepared dinner for us and we all took dinner together. Then we both husbands sat in the drawing room and discussed a lot of business matters and job related issues. While wives were busy in our bedroom and talking to each other and trying to get the kids sleep. By that time, no one of us tried to show any greed of sex or swap. We were just behaving like good friends and family members.

At about 11PM, while me and Jamal were watching news channels, Sara and my hot wife came in. Both kids were sleeping in our bedroom and we have a bed in the drawing room for guests. Sara and my wife sat on the bed and still we were just talking like friends. There was a strange kind of ice between us. who will break the ice? how to start things was a big question by that time. Anyhow, after watching each others shyness to start, I suggested that we should play some hot movie and watch it together. We closed the door and then I played a movie with swapping scenes.

Me and my wife were lying on one side of the bed while sara and Jamal were lying on the other side of the bed. Slowly , I started playing with my wife's boobs. Though, we were all silent but some hand movements were happening there between us and our wives. Jamal also started playing with his wife's legs and then boobs. The atmosphere has gone very hot inside the room and both of us got erections as our wives started playing with our dicks.

Slowly, my wife unzipped my pants and took my dick out and started stroking it slowly. Sara looked at my dick and then smiled a bit and she also started opening her husband's zip. She was doing the same act as my wife was doing. We had a dim and sensual room light "ON" to watch each other. Sara played with her husband's dick while my wife played with my dick. Jamal was almost similar in size but his dick was in different shape. His dick seemed a bit like upward banana while my dick was straight. Sara started sucking her husband while my wife started sucking me.

It was such a horny scene and we had never imagined that things are so hot in wife swapping or same room sex. The sucking went on for 10-15 minutes. Then, I pulled of my wife's shirt (Qameez) and her large round tits in black bra seemed hotter than ever. Jamal looked at my wife's lovely tits with a lusty eye and then I unhooked my wife's bra.Her big melons were nicely squeezed with hands and Sara and Jamal also looked our boobs squeezing. Then Jamal pulled off Sara's dress and I got a good look of her busty figure. She was wearing a skin color bra. When Jamal unhooked her bra, I looked at her boobs lustfully. Her boobs were a bit saggier than my wife, touching her belly side and heavier from the downside while my wife's tits were round and firm even after breastfeeding two kids.

Then Jamal started fucking his wife's boobs. He placed his dick as she closed and grabbed her boobs in her hands, he started fucking her tits slowly. I placed my cock in my wife's tits and we started doing the same. omg, this scene was even better than sucking, we were watching each others wife getting a titty fuck for the first time. I felt as I would release anytime and my pre-cum was lubricating my wife's nipples nicely.

After giving a titty fuck to our wives, we made them facing opposite to each other and their heads meet in the center and we both stood up. He removed his wife's pants (Shalwar) along with panty and I removed my wife's lower dresses. This was the lucky time when I saw Sara's juicy pussy for the first time. Jamal was also looking lustfully towards my wife's pussy as I slided my dick inside her. Jamal also put his dick slowly inside his wife while looking at us. We both started fucking our wives slowly.

Meanwhile, Sara's arm was lying on my wife's boob while my wife's arm was lying on Sara's tits. It was an awesome kind of feeling and we all were enjoying it like a heavenly delight. After a few minutes, I asked Jamal if he wants to come on my place? Jamal smiled and said; Yes why not If Bhabhi has no issues. I smiled and said; Oh come-on , no problem dear and Jamal pulled out of his wife's pussy and I pulled it out of my wife's pussy. I went on Sara's pussy side while Jamal came to my wife. He rubbed his dick slowly on my wife's pussy and same done by me.

Both wives were moaning and closing their eyes and enjoying the delight of swapping. Then I slowly inserted my dick in sara's pussy and Jamal pushed his dick in my wife's pussy. Omg, what a feeling that was. Sara's pussy was amazingly hot , hotter than my wife tighter as well. Her pussy lips nicely gripped my cock shaft and I started pushing deeper and deeper inside her. My balls were slapping on Sara's ass everytime I stroked into her and Jamal was also fucking my wife good.

Then I grabbed my wife's boob while fucking Sara at the same time and Jamal grabbed sara's boob while fucking my wife. It felt too hot to control and as I exploded my hot gun inside Sara, she got a wild orgasm. Jamal took about 30 seconds more and he also exploded inside my wife. omg, what else could feel better. We laid on each others wife for the next few minutes and kissed and licked their lips eagerly.

The first fucking was over. but no one us pulled it out. After a few minutes gap, we got erections again. We made each others wife in doggy position and then started fucking them like a bull. Jamal was fucking my wife like a slut while I was fucking Jamal's wife like a slut. We fucked them for a longer time in 2nd shot and then I suggested that we should try a 2 way. Jamal pulled it out of my wife's pussy and came to put his dick in his wife's mouth. She sucked all the taste of my wife's pussy while I fucked her. One in mouth and one in pussy would be such a hot thing we had never imagined.

We done the same act with my wife. I put my dick in her mouth while Jamal fucked her pussy. Sara kept on playing with my wife's boobs and then came the time when we were about to shoot again. This time, I asked Jamal to take it out and let's cum on their boobs. Jamal came on my wife's boobs and I came on Sara's boobs. We were all exhausted with vigorous wife sharing session. Wife swapping would be that delightful we couldn't imagine. This session went on for about 2 hours and 20 minutes and it was about 2am midnight. After that, me and my wife took a bath and joined our kids while sara and Jamal also took an immediate bath and slept in the drawing room. After breakfast, Sara and Jamal went back but we do have a certain kind of shyness at morning. This shyness remained there until we planned another wife swapping session 15 days later. Now, we are regular wife swappers and we share our wives every-time we make plan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

hot women

Hot Babes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...