Saturday 16 June 2012

My wife's erotic massage story

This is my wife's erotic massage story.My wife is originally from Caracas, Venezuela. She came to the US from Venezuela several years ago. We go on vacation there every few years, partly to visit her family, and partly because it is a nice change of pace from our busy lives. We stay at a secluded seaside villa with a great view and close to nothing. This was in the middle of summer and it was too hot to go out during the day, so we spend a fair amount of time on the villa balcony watching the ocean and listening to the surf and the laughter of children on the beach. In the evening, when the sun cooled down a bit, we would venture out to the sea, as my wife loves to play in the water. She wore a white, sexy bikini swimsuit that showed off her curves nicely. She was getting appreciative looks from the men at the sea, both locals and tourists. It has always made me proud to have other guys check her out.I really loved my wife's erotic massage.

During the week I searched the internet and I found a massage therapist for my wife from a web site and booked an appointment for an “in-room massage by experienced therapist”. Like most people, my wife loves massages. She’s had dozens of professional massages in the US and had enjoyed them immensely. Professional massages are not particularly sexual, but it was still very exciting to imagine someone touching her intimately.The next afternoon came and promptly at the appointed time, our therapist showed up. She turned out to be an exotic looking 20-something woman, with a walk that made her look like she just floated into the room.  She was a Venezuelan College grad. She was quite dark-skinned, with an intoxicating smile. As we found out later, her name was Luciana, and she spoke absolutely no English. Luckily my wife grew up here and was, of course, fluent. I wasn’t sure where she was going to do the massage, because she didn’t bring a massage table. She just brought a box that contained some oils. Luciana then came into the bedroom and proceeded to change the sheets on the bed.

She left a plain white sheet on top and asked my wife to change and get under the sheet. Luciana and I  stood on the balcony to allow my wife to change.  I told Luciana, mostly using hand gestures, that I want to join in while she massages my wife. She understood me and proceeded to show me the massage oil that she had brought. It was coconut oil laced with some local herbs, with a strong but pleasant smell.My wife was lying on her stomach with the sheet over her, and I noticed right away that under the thin sheet she was wearing her bra and panties. Being with a new massage therapist, she may have been reluctant to remove all her clothes. I then told her that I will be working on her with Luciana, and she was pleasantly surprised. Luciana then proceeded to lower the sheet to the middle of her back, exposing her neck and shoulders.

During my wife's erotic massage story,After doing her neck, Luciana lowered the sheet to just above my wife’s waist, exposing the smooth skin of her back. I casually reached over, unhooked her bra and let it fall to her sides. The sides of her large breasts were now partly visible to us. My wife is a small girl — very petite, with relatively large breasts, and quite a curvy figure, with a small waist and tight hips. She wasn’t always this hot. Like many women, she got frumpy for a while after 3 kids. Her transformation BACK to the hot MILF that she truly is took some work and was a great journey. You can read about it online at this blog and in my ebook.

I stopped doing anything at this point and simply watched her working on my wife’s lower back. As she lowered the sheets below her waist, the top of her pink panties came into view. It was clear that the panties were going to get in the way, so I asked Luciana to stop and gently raised my wife’s hips and lowered the panties to her knees, while still keeping her covered with the sheet. I then lowered the sheets till nearly her entire bottom was exposed. She was more hesitant this time, but by now she was so much into the massage that she didn’t resist. I then motioned to Luciana to continue, and she complied with a smile. I am blessed that my wife has a gorgeous, shapely ass, perfectly proportioned for her small frame, very soft, round and inviting. She held her legs closely together so we couldn’t see anything between her legs, but I was starting to get hard just thinking about my wife’s ass on display to a virtual stranger. Luciana continued to work on her lower back and seemed too shy to go lower, so I got some more oil and started working on one of her ass cheeks and motioned to Luciana to work on the other, and she complied. My wife started slowly squirming in pleasure. It was incredibly sexy to watch her firmly knead her buttocks that were dripping with oil. She kept at it for several minutes while she started to really respond to her hands, arching her back and raising her hips a little, and started rubbing her thighs together. The sheet got lowered even further to mid-thigh and we started getting glimpses of her beautifully waxed pussy.

I slipped off her panties that were still around her knees, and raised the sheet, till just below her buttocks. The strong smell of the massage oil filled the room and there was a delicious sexual tension in the air. Luciana bent her legs at the knees, spending ample time on the soles of her feet and kneading her toes one at a time, which I know she loves. She then went up higher and higher, all the way up her legs, till she was inches away from her pussy.

She rolled over onto her back, I removed the bra that was undone earlier and lifted her hands to take it away from her. My wife seemed like she was half-asleep and she kept her eyes shut, though I caught her stealing glances at us occasionally. I started massaging one of her breasts, and motioned to Luciana to do the same. She readily followed my example with a shy grin, and soon was kneading her breasts with both her hands. I gently tweaked one of her nipples between my thumb and index finger, as if to show Luciana what to do. She avoided playing directly with her nipples, but she was cupping each of her breasts firmly in her hands as she was massaging them. My wife again started squirming and rubbing her thighs together, and I was sure that she was starting to get all wet by now. Luciana seemed to become aroused as well…oh boy! (Was this the threesome I dreamed about?)

Feeling adventurous for my wife's erotic massage, I reached over and raised the sheet all the way to her waist, completely exposing her thighs. She kept her legs pressed closed together so we couldn’t really see much of her pussy. I was going to have none of that, so I gently spread her legs apart till her pussy lips, which were visibly moist, clearly came into view. I got some oil and started working on her inner thighs, which I know is very stimulating for her. I could feel her tremble at my touch and I motioned to Luciana to join me. Soon we had her legs spread enough so that both of us could work on her inner thighs. I then let Luciana take over, and she worked on the sides and insides of her thighs, but careful to avoid touching her pussy. My wife seemed to lose much of her modesty at this point, and started arching her back and raising her hips to meet her hands, though she still kept her eyes closed. It was clear to me that she wanted to get off. I let Luciana continue to tease her for several minutes, and then I started rubbing her clit and pussy lips with my fingers. I slowly inserted a finger into her pussy and found her to be very wet as I had expected. I rubbed her clit with my wet finger as Luciana continued to work on her thighs.

Luciana hesitated a little when I motioned her to take over my place, but then started massaging her clit with the well-oiled middle finger. It was clear that she seemed to be pretty good at it. Soon my wife bent her knees and lifted her ass almost entirely off the bed, responding to the finger on her clit. Luciana kept at this for several minutes while I went over to her head, and gently started massaging her shoulders and breasts. I could feel my wife’s body stiffen as she was responding to Luciana’s caresses. This was almost too much for me, to watch my wife being fondled in the most intimate way by a sexy young woman and me. My wife’s breath quickened and she bit her lower lips and then gradually appeared to relax. Though she did not make a sound, it was clear to me that she had gotten off. Luciana knew it also, and she stopped and pulled the covers over her, letting her rest for a while. I then bent down and kissed her gently on the mouth, taking her lips into my mouth, while Luciana looked on.

In the end of my wife's erotic massage story,I would like to wind up.It was already more than half-an-hour past the end of our appointed time and Luciana was in a hurry to leave. She got out a sheet to get my signature for his payment, and my wife signed the sheet. Luciana thanked us, left and we never saw her again, but we have the memories of an erotic massage to last us a lifetime.This was all about my wife's erotic massage story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hot women

Hot Babes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...