Saturday 29 November 2014

Hot Home Made Photos Of Wife Threesomes

Have you ever seen a hot wife having a threesome? If not, these home made photos of threesome are just for you. Last summer, my husband and I tried to make a triangle work with one of my friends. We had loads of difficulties, and it has since ended, but the one thing that worked fine was the threesome sex. We had several threesomes, the first of which was away from home when we were staying in Belgium to go hiking. It was exactly what a first time should be like: fun, exciting, a little scary and very intense. My husband and I were both starting to fall in bed with him, and it felt both safe and completely new adventure being a hot wife.

hotwife

The aftermath however was so great. The man in question is very, very intelligent, funny, versatile, big penis etc, but also a little crazy which came out when he went in like a horse and banged me like a mare. he lashed out pretty deeper.

home-made-wife-threesome

wife-sharing

best-home-made-threesome

hotwife-stories

home-wife-trio

hot-wife-photos

wife-threesome

wife-threesome-photos

Still, I wish that I do a threesome every night and share my home made photos with you readers.. It can be amazing, and I would love to do it. And the sex is fantastic (as threesomes and as pairings, for all of us). enjoy these home made threesome photos of hot wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hot women

Hot Babes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...