Saturday 19 May 2012

She called me home for wife massage part II

This is the remaining part of wife massage story.I was just thinking about her elite life,wife massage and then I asked her about her husband.She told me that he's on his business travel for one week.Soon I finished my cold drink and told her that I am ready.She got up and asked me to wait until she gets ready for the massage in her room upstairs.She called the Maid and gave her one year baby to her and asked her to take him in the lawn.She obeyed and didn't tried to even look at me who I am.It was a strange situation for me that no servants is staring me who I am.She went upstairs and after five minutes,I got a miscall from her number which means that I have to go to her room.So i took my Oils bag and went upstairs.The room right in front of upstairs was opened and she called me to come-in.The rest of the incidents of this wife massage story were awesome to my face lifts.

I entered the fancy bedroom of her for wife massage.She was standing in a light see-through dress which was revealing her assets quite nicely.Her large breasts were pumping out of her black bra.I given her a long towel and asked her to remove the upper dress which would create a hindrance in massage.To my surprise,she didn't objected anything and started to remove her upper dress without asking me to go to attached bath room or waiting for my words to wear the towel.In past,whenever I massaged a Pakistani wife,she was reluctant in the start but this time she was different from all previous Pakistani wives whom I have body massaged.

She was in black bra and panty now.Her scenes raised my nervous inside my pants but I have to control that in start.Soon she was lying on the bed.She asked me to put the towel on her back,so I followed her instructions as it is job requirement.she was lying facing downwards so I took my oils and started to massage her hands and elbows.Then slowly i moved to shoulders.She was getting sensual as the time was moving on.Soon she was in heaven due to my soft touches of massage therapy class.Then I moved to her back and started lowering the towel.Her black bra was still tighten up.So i asked her if I could remove the bra straps.She didn't objected and told to me to carry on without any hesitation.

It was nice to have such brave Pakistani wife massage under your legs.I unhooked her bra and started massaging her back with little finger touching to her boobs during roll-over.She started to moan lightly.It was now the time to move to her bums.Then I further lowered the towel and her ass crack was visible to me.My dick was erect now.I intentionally touched my dick to her legs and kept it placed there then rubbing her legs during movements.She was feeling my cock now.Then finally after massaging her bums,I moved to her vagina place for massage.It was fully wet with her juices.I massaged her vagina with fingers,she was moaning now.Then I inserted my finger inside vagina and nicely massaged her inner walls,she was enjoying the wife massage.

My three fingers were inside her vagina,rubbing her nicely.She grabbed my cock with her left hand.It was the time which I was expecting to come.So I removed my pants and underwear and made my dick clear infront of her eyes.It was hanging like a tower.I am almost 7 inches long and fat dick person.She saw my bulge and started pulling it.I was massaging her vagina and soon she orgasm-ed.Then I moved to her face and started massaging her back with dick just touching to her hairs.She lifted her face and started sucking my cock.She sucked me for almost 5 minutes and moaned like a bitch.My touches were making her hot,So I moved to her vagina,placed my cock on vagina lips and pushed it in.She made a loud moan but now my cock was half in.

My hands were still performing the wife massage.I inserted my cock fully in.She was heaving a tight pussy because her child birth came through pregnancy operation.She was heaving stitch marks on her belly.Her tight vagina was enough to show me her husband's cock size.He must be with a small penis.I started making hard strokes along-with massage. She was relaxed during fuck as it was her heaven fuck.She must have not got such a fuck before.The I made her legs on my shoulders and stated massaging her breasts with my dick inside her vagina.She orgasm-ed again.I continued to fuck her for at least 20 minutes.This massage session was almost one hour long now.I have committed for one hour appointment.So,I increased my speed and when I was near to blast I asked her where to cum? She told me to cum inside so I blasted all my load inside her vagina.

She was relaxed now with my sensual wife massage story session.Her face was cool which seemed to be sex hungry before.She thanked me and given me the money from her wallet.I prepared myself and thanked her for getting a nice,sensual and erotic wife massage.She asked me to visit every Sunday for such erotic massage session and I agreed..After that day,I have given her almost 10-15 massage sessions and she is still my client for wife massage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hot women

Hot Babes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...