Thursday 5 April 2012

My girl's body massage

This body massage story is from a real massage boy who gave an erotic massage to his class fellow girl.Let's go in his words.When I was a senior in high school, I had a friend named Maria. Maria was two years younger than me. She had long black hair parted down the middle, plump tits which seemed always ready to burst from her tight t-shirts, and a voluptuous, curvy body. I lusted for her like no other girl I have ever known, but we were just friends. Sometimes we would go to market together, driving to the lake in my car.She was from Elite class who takes massage therapy a fun.

One day, I visited her Luxury Flat after our university time.She offered me a cup of Coffee and sat near me. While I was taking Coffee,she was rubbing her neck continuously. I asked her about the matter.She replied,I have little pain in my neck.I quickly offered my Massage therapy skills which I learned through online massage therapy classes. She smiled and agreed my offer after little hesitation.I started to think about giving her an erotic massage along-with pain relief.So after finishing my cup of coffee, I took a bottle from her dressing table.She lay on her stomach, and I went to work on her shoulders, working my way down as far as the waistband of her sweatpants. There was nothing sexual or even remarkable about this body massage so far.Unfortunately she was careful not to reveal anything during free massage.

I tried to explore her more and more and she was getting hot along with erotic massage.By now I had caressed, kneaded, and squeezed every part of her body except her breasts and pubic region. She was removing more clothing, and soon she was stripping to just a pair of gym shorts. I would sit on the bed with my back to the wall, and she would lean back in my arms while I rubbed her neck and shoulders. Her eyes would be closed, but mine would be staring down at her tits and swollen nipples.Finally I could take it no more, and gently cupped her tits in my hands. She squirmed a little, but made no attempt to stop me, as I kneaded them gently. I stroked the sides with my fingers, I weighed them in my palms, I swooshed them flat against her chest. I did it very "professionally" the was a real masseur might. There was still no suggestion of sex, our massage routine was still just that--a massage and no more.

I was in heaven. The messages were now lasting a full hour. Lotion was added to the mix, then later a blindfold. I began to wonder, "Did she want me? Was I one step away from a wild fuck session? Was she waiting for me to make a move?" I remembered her warning after I had kissed her some months ago. I decided to go one step further. During one massage, I let my hand brush against her pussy. No reaction. Again I brushed it, harder this time. Nothing.Finally, I decided I would see how far I could go. I began to look upon her as less of a friend and more of a sex object. I couldn't help it! I felt like she was using me. I was giving her everything she wanted and nothing she didn't want; she was giving me the worst case of blue balls mankind had ever known.

My dick was so hot I was sure it was glowing like a white-hot poker. I carefully took off my shorts but left my briefs on, then straddled her once more. Slowly, I pulled down the waistband of my underwear, exposing my full erection. I put more lotion on my hand, then began to stroke myself with one hand, while kneading one of her tits with my other hand. I moved slowly, so she wouldn't guess what I was doing. I pinched one nipple, then the other, and I jacked off with the lotion. Awkwardly, I moved down and took a deep breath of her pussy odor, which was potent and which served only to arouse me more. I let my lips brush against the fabric covering her mound, then licked her thigh, before positioning myself once again atop her as if if I were riding a horse. I was getting ready to cum, so I pumped my dick faster and faster as I squeezed a tit, a little too hard, I think, for I was also using it for support, for she uttered a faint, "Ouch!" during erotic massage.

Finally I exploded with a muffled grunt as a thick, gooey rope of cum made a stripe on her body from her navel to her cheek. A second squirt coated a breast, a third landed on her arm. I stopped for a moment and licked the cum off her cheek, thankful she was still blindfolded. She seemed oblivious to the whole thing.I grabbed the lotion bottle and squirted some lotion on her in various places. Did she not notice the difference in temperature between my hot jism and the cold lotion? She certainly said nothing as I began to rub a cum/lotion mixture into her young flesh.Later, after I removed the blindfold, she said to me, "That was sooo relaxing. Thank you so much, Paul." She said this without any indication that she knew what I had done.Thanks to my free massage session of erotic massage.




No comments:

Post a Comment

hot women

Hot Babes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...